Thursday, August 22, 2013

Exploratory Trip 2013

It has been 1 week and 3 days since I landed back in the USA from the trip to PNG.  The trip was beneficial, exciting, new, and in some ways long (especially away from Lorie and the kids).  The team was on a total of 11 flights with continual transitions in weather, scenery, and culture.  I continually saw God's provision in making this trip productive.  The picture above is a photo of Dinanget from the small Cessna that we took to fly into the tribe.


I was able to shoot a good amount of photos as well as video of PNG and some of them have been uploaded to Flikr.  If you are interested in looking at them you can follow this link:  Papua New Guinea 2013.

The picture that is posted above is an areal shot from the Cessna right before we landed.  This flight into Dinanget was one of the highlights of the trip for me.  With the low floating clouds in the Finisterre Mountains of PNG I felt as though I was drifting right through them - you could almost touch them.


Even after being back for 10 days I am still trying to get back into a normal routine (like posting on time!).  I will be getting more information posted as I am able to process more of the trip!

Thank you to all that have been praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment